- Dogs and cats must wear collars and leashes at all times and may not run loose in the Shopping Center.
- They must always be accompanied by a responsible adult and may not be left tied up outside or on the columns of the mall. Pets may not be left in the common areas under any circumstances.
- Dogs that have been trained for attack and defense, dogs that have had episodes of aggression to people or other dogs, and in general all dangerous or potentially dangerous animals such as dogs belonging to the following breeds or their crosses or hybrids: American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Doberman, Dogo Argentino, Dogo de Bordeaux, Fila Brasileiro, Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bull Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, De presa canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Japanese Tosa, shall at all times wear a muzzle. Likewise, the owners, possessors or keepers of these animals must carry the document that proves their registration before the corresponding Administration.
- Pet owners, keepers or possessors are prohibited from allowing pets to make any kind of deposition in the buildings and common areas of the shopping center. However, they must carry all the necessary cleaning utensils, being obliged to clean up any kind of dirt and/or excrement of their pets in any eventuality.
- The owners, possessors or keepers of pets shall be liable before any person who may eventually be harmed by them, in their property, physical integrity and/or life. Consequently, by entering the mall with your pet, you assume and exclude the mall from all responsibility, as you have full custody and custody of your pet. Likewise, if any civil, administrative or penal responsibility is derived due to any act of the pets, or derived from the possession or ownership of the same, from now on they assume all responsibility for such events, so that in case of an eventual fine or sentence against the Open Mall Shopping Center and payment of the same, for events caused by the pets or derived from the breach of regulations for the possession of the same, they will reimburse the Open Mall Shopping Center for the respective values.
- The owners, keepers or possessors of pets exonerate the Open Mall Shopping Center from any responsibility for any event where they are or may be harmed (including patrimonial and extra-patrimonial damages) by them, their companions, the users or visitors of the shopping center and/or the pet, due to facts or acts carried out by the pet.
- It is the duty of pet owners, possessors or keepers to comply with the legal provisions on the keeping of pets, with regard to health, hygiene and safety measures.
- The Open Mall Shopping Center, in order to guarantee the safety of its visitors, reserves the right of admission in the event it deems convenient. The removal of forks and pets will be requested in situations that affect the normal and peaceful stay in the mall, as well as when the aforementioned requirements are not met.
- The owner or guardian of the pet is directly responsible for the careless, impudent or negligent behavior caused by the pet in a given situation, thus, understanding that it may represent a source of risk, excludes and exonerates Open Mall from any responsibility for material, physical and/or moral damages.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are domestic animals (dogs or cats). In no case shall animals, reptiles, arachnids, birds, among other species, be allowed to enter.
- The owners or keepers of domestic animals or pets must pick up and deposit in the places and trash receptacles the excrements produced during their movements in the common areas.
- Pet access will be allowed for common areas, it does not apply to private areas (the only way to enter a private area is if the owner/manager/vendor fully agree to let them in and give their authorization, otherwise it is not allowed).
- It is mandatory to carry pets in arms to use ramps and escalators inside the mall, unless they are assistance animals (guide, guide or therapy dogs).
Pets that do not comply with all regulations will not be allowed to enter.